The Order Management Agent position in Erbil is an exciting one. The selected candidate will join the Operations Team to help Toters scale up operations and grow our customer base. We are looking for a multi-skilled candidate who is customer-service oriented and possesses excellent communication and organizational skills. The selected individual will help Toters expand and manage the day-to-day operations while delivering excellent customer experience.
- Answer all inbound calls from customers and stores
- Place orders over the phone from non-partner restaurants
- Monitor order queue and any issues with orders and deliver necessary compensation to customers
- Handle daily customer care emails, support messages, and calls
- Meet the KPI targets for order fulfillment and service quality
- Follow up on assigned orders with phone calls to Restaurants, Clients, and Drivers to ensure orders are received and being processed without any issues and addresses are accurate
- Escalate any issues with orders, especially live orders that require administrator intervention, and use administrator capabilities in the system to re-assign orders to other Drivers if necessary
- Handle and report daily issues with Drivers, including attendance, discipline, compensation
- Channel market feedback to technology team to improve the Customer and Driver Apps
- B.S. or M.S. in Communications, Public Relations, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Responsible individual who is able to wear multiple hats to get the job done, from sitting behind a desk and performing analytical tasks, to delivering exceptional service to customers and following up with stores through phone calls and email.
- Fast learner, dynamic and able to work well under pressure.
- Constant internet connectivity, with ability to manage calls and communication channels 6 days a week, especially during dinner and lunch peak.
- Flexible and willing to work weekends and evening shifts. Also note that you may be expected to work longer hours during the training period.
We have morning shift
- Excellent communication skills in English, Arabic and Kurdish(Badini).
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Tech savvy. Able to learn and use web tools.
- Address Dream City - Erbil - Iraq
- How to apply by using the following link: https://toters.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=111