- Processing the daily replenishment and on – demand orders of distributors.
- Make Sure that the order fulfilled by considering the optimal logistics cost.
- Considering and alternative source with minimum cost idea if there is a limited supply at the ideal – source.
- Checking the orders by item level for consistency in order to eliminate any inaccurate delivery and assigning related reason cods if needed.
- Finalizing the orders by load building and truck sizing.
- Balancing the stock levels between the distributors in order to run shared allocation.
- Highlight the order gap to the related stakeholders like order operations, demand planning and production planning team.
- Driving the communication with the distributors about the order statuses.
- Bridging the gap between the distributors and the operation team in order to increase distributor’s engagement with order operations related issues.
- Ensuring the orders fulfilled through the distributors receive standards (FEFO suitability, pallet standards suitability).
- Responding the call center complaints from the distributors and informing the call center back office.
- Creating shipment to rich daily sell-in target end to avoid logistics over capacity at the end of the month.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business, any related degree.
- 3 years of total professional experience.
- Fast learning & good communication skills.
- Domestic mobility.
- Fluent in English & Arabic.
- Able to lead and manage systems and cross-functional projects.
- Openness to change & diversity.
- Planning & organizing.
- Result orientation.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color national or social origin ethnicity, religion, age pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.