- The Operations Support System (OSS) Specialist maintain the applications, databases, operating systems, servers, clients, SAN and NAS storage and monitor the system back-up.
- Making sure Operation and Support system are up and running all the time. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Manage the Operation & Maintenance of Nokia NetAct System.
- Monitor Nokia NetAct System on daily basis.
- Provide technical support for the hardware and software issues related to Nokia NetAct System.
- Check the performance Management on daily basis on Nokia NetAct System.
- Monitor the Backup system on Nokia NetAct System.
- Perform whole Netact database check and Troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting Node manager servers and domain controller.
- Working on Virtualization Machine (VM) environments.
- Perform the health check for the Nokia NetAct System.
- Manage Nokia NetAct System user accounts.
- Respond to and resolve Nokia NetAct System requests.
- Coordinate with Nokia Support Team when needed.
- Perform the physical and service ATP during NetAct system upgrade.
- Work on the system Remotely when needed.
- Any other tasks that maybe required related to Nokia NetAct System.
- Good IT background.
- Experience with Nokia NetAct System.
- Virtualization Machine Experience.
- Networking certificate or background is preferable.
- Good knowledge on Oracle Database Management.
- Have experience on Linux operating System.
- GSM/WCDMA/LTE knowledge.
- Performance general knowledge.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
3-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor Software Engineering, IT, Communication or related field.