This position is responsible for achieving revenue targets, revenue growth maintaining the highest customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for upselling and cross selling, handling visiting clients. The position is also responsible for development of solutions that meet client needs, identifying the vendors for the products, negotiating the terms of the offers as well as presenting the product to existing and potential customers achieving revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction targets.
- Seek new accounts to achieve revenue growth.
- Supply weekly prospecting reports, including purpose of prospecting and market intelligence, details of meeting and actions to be taken.
- Collect, analyze and report feedback from key accounts to identify customer requirements and pass on the business intelligence to the Sales Manager effective decision making
- Work on up-selling and cross-selling activities to increase customer sales and capacity through discussing with the customers the ability of upgrading their bandwidth, signing a contract with the company, giving them an offer from pre sales department, Or Opening new tunnels.
- Achieve Sales Target for New and existing Customers growth.
- Prepare & arrange meetings and visits potential clients Building key relationships with clients.
Negotiation & Deal Closing:
- For New Clients, handle negotiations and deal closing from point of opportunity identification till closing the deal.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
- Handle Prices negotiation and discount based on customer profiling policies and ensure deal closing seeking advice from the Sales Manager to identify the best pricing strategy for the customers.
- Be focused on achieving mutually beneficial, “win-win” results and be alert to customer buying signals and identifies and acts on closing opportunities.
- Provide our customers with a basic understanding of the functionality of the products they purchase so that they can immediately enjoy their new solutions.
- Achieve Sales Target of existing new customers.
- Visit clients based on the sales journey.
- Understand Solutions Selling methodology and tools and apply these regularly to gain a better understanding of the customers’ environment.
- Handle contract negotiations for assigned clients, assist with developing proposals and oral presentations, Manage standard data presentations.
- Communicate technical design requirements and implementation details to the customer and customers, both in formal documentation and verbally.
- Submit reports to management regarding sales journey and leads creation.
- Receive RFX and route request to the pricing team for new customers, handle full cycle for sales orders of existing customers.