Overall Objective of the Job:
The Parts Executive is responsible for achieving parts sales targets through organizing and conducting sales field visits for parts to wholesale fleets customers and dealers. The Parts Wholesales Executive is also responsible for preparing proposals, providing technical support for all tenders, ensuring that all proposals requirements and parts specifications are met according the tender requirements , and make sure to close sales deals.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reports sales to manager and ensures that the sales are on track to hit the targets set for the section.
- Supply customer requirements and ensure appropriate records are maintained.
- Summarizes tenders requests for management and gains approvals to participate in tenders’ preparing.
- Maintenance and filing of all dealership paperwork as directed.
- Enters the data of parts orders.
- Tracks special orders and follow up.
- Assists parts manager with various parts department duties
- Oversees and follows up on tenders published and provides technical advice related to proposal preparing and writing, monitors and supervisors tenders, and offers preparation and ensures their appropriateness with SAS’s policies and procedures.
- Performs quality assurance process to ensure that all tenders requirements and terms are highly met.
- Ensures the effectiveness of tenders practices, technical requirements, pricing tools, and tenders follow up and track methods.
- Establishes contact with prospective customers in order to customize their special and engineering requirements and tailoring them in a professional manner in the best way possible.
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of wholesales practices, distributions channels, and sales terms related to sales activities.
- Sets up and negotiates sales prices according to SARDAR’s policies and procedures.
- Meets with big and key customers and ensures that all sales members adhered to customers’ satisfaction and their requirements.
- Prepares reports related to monthly achievements, proposals progress and other reports as requested by the direct supervisor.
- Performs any related task as requested by the direct supervisor.
- Address Baghdad
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile to (email@example.com) titling your email with (Parts Executive Night Shift - SAS BGH)