General job description:
The inventory control specialist has the primary responsibility of increasing and maintaining Harlem Cars Iraq Parts Department profitability by maintaining accurate inventory levels and ensures that optimal inventory is present and ready for use.
Responsible for ensuring the efficient management and control of the Warehouse Operation whilst achieving agreed budgetary and service levels. Provide an effective and reliable service to customers whilst meeting all legal requirements.
Responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse materials, goods and products to feed business operations and customer demand.
Under general supervision of Harlem Cars Iraq Financial Controller & Parts Manager, performs a variety of duties and tasks that are essential to Harlem Cars Iraq operations success, but not limited to receiving, issuing, handling, distributing goods within our Vertical Inventory Storage System, and accounting for inventory stock in the Central Parts Department Warehouse, branches and yard.
• Graduate in any Engineering discipline
• With a minimum of three (3) years of working experience in this field.
• Microsoft Excel – Excellent
• Microsoft Outlook – Very Good
• Microsoft Power Point – Good
• Microsoft Word – Good
• English – Read/Write
• Arabic – Read/Write
• With Excellent Teamwork Skills
- Address Erbil USD Month
- How to apply Please send your updated CV with your other credentials/ certificates to: [email protected] or you may share your CV through this Online application portal: https://form.jotform.com/213134146634449 We appreciate your interest to be a part of our team, but only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Reference Inventory Controller