Position: Parts Warehouse Specialist
Location: Baghdad & Erbil
Reporting to : Warehouse Inventory Manager
Responsibilities of the Job
- Inward and Outward offloading, Receiving, Picking, Packing of TGP & TGMO Products.
- Accuracy in Parts Binning and Picking as an operation process.
- Prepare packing and load Spare Parts and merchandise for shipping.
- Move TGP/TGMO products within locations according to ABC classification.
- Follow up warehouse KPI’s according to standards (Binning & Picking Lines per hour)
- Clean the working area and Participate in Daily Perpetual and Annual Inventory.
- Make proposals to improve operation in a cost-effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma.
- At least 3 years in a relevant role.
- Good command in English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
- Iraqi nationality.
- Active team player
- Strong communication skills
- Safety-first mentality
- Punctuality & Attention to details