- Operation of the payroll and financial integration Salary.
- Realize all system developments/adaptations related to the payroll process from the company regulations or from the legal regulations (to direct the BT team in this direction).
- Provide information about external and internal audit processes.
- Payroll processes to the Finance department or provide data on specific issues (Senior manager fees/benefits etc.)
- Train direct report in all matters related to the payroll process (system requirements, adaptations, etc.)
- Expert on payroll and reporting process to be involved as a project member in related projects.
- Legislation, laws, incentives, etc. To follow up the agenda on the agenda and warn the relevant persons in time about the changes in the system and to take necessary actions.
- Realize the SAP data management entry and payment of the salaries and benefits of LT members and contracted senior executives.
Qualifications & Skills Requirement:
- 3-5 years of experience in functional and sector.
- B.Sc. Degree in a related field.
- Upper Intermediate in English
- Highly analytical.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to lead and manage systems and cross-functional projects.
- Able to travel if necessary (domestic and international).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Potential to be promoted to key management roles in the country.
- Supervisory and Problem-Solving skills.
- Team Building skills.
- Basic Counselling skills.
- Negotiations skills.
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- Job Reference https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/payroll-specialist