Responsibilities of the Job
|– Perform pre-delivery inspections in accordance with manufacturer’s checklist and VDQI manual.
– Inspect vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the specification sheet such as spare tires, radio, etc.
– Install accessories (if applicable).
– Learn the usage of service manuals and electronic service information system, special tools, and testing equipment.
– Keep hand tool and workshop equipment in good condition, update the superior on item damage due to material fatigue and, prevent abusive usage.
– Keep workshop tidy and clean at all times and, ensure cleanness of vehicle internally and externally to maintain the customer satisfaction.
– Comply with all VDQI procedures including safety procedures.
– Valid driving licensed and given permission in-charge to drive inside the PDI center, with outmost care for safety and following the very strict traffic.
– Report directly to Team Leader and Manage / Supervisor.
– Prepare the vehicle for painting
– Modify vehicle damaged iron
– Welding damaged vehicle parts.
|Total professional years of experience: At least 1 year experience or equivalent
Languages required: English, Arabic and Kurdish is plus
Education required: Technical ,University or Senior High School
Age Range: Any
Gender preferred: Male
Skills (Technical & Soft): Knowledge of basic computer (Microsoft)
- Address Mosul Rd, Next to 120 Rd Erbil, Iraq