Consultancy Title: Peace Building and Social Cohesion on Project Management trainer
Type of contract: Service contract – Consultant
Duty Station: Mosul / Iraq
OBJECTIVE OF ASSIGNMENT
The objectives of this assignment are:
- Training and developing the skills of 10 CSO’s on the Project Management on Social Cohesions and peace building.
- To conduct Training for Civil society who participate the training on following topics to enable them to provide specific knowledge and skills required for successful implementation of project calls.
- Develop resource materials for training module, guidelines, curriculum manual and training presentation on relevant topics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Project manager, the Consultant will:
- Design, develop and submit training material (guidelines, training presentations) and training module(s) on peace building and support, PMP, in English and Arabic Language
- Develop technical and methodological tools related to life skills for capacity-building to teachers.
Conduct an interactive Training for CSO’s and PMP on peacebuilding .
- Develop technical and methodological tools related to PMP for capacity-building to the CSO’s.
- Submit a final report of training (which should include the details of training contents, modules developed, participants, methodology, Learning and recommendations) in English Language.
- How to apply Al-Mesalla implements an equal employment opportunity policy And our recruitment process is based on merit. Applicants and/or successful interview candidates (both internal and external) are not required to pay any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Al-Mesalla is an Equal Opportunity Employer Al-Mesalla considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability. NOTE:- Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date will not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Due to the urgency, Al -Mesala reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above-mentioned deadline How TO APPLY This vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals, priority to qualified Internal applicants. Please submit your CV and Vehicle documents as a PDF or WORD to (firstname.lastname@example.org), other formats rather than PDF or WORD will consider corrupted and will lead to neglect application. subject : Peace Building and Social Cohesion trainer