Provide expert and specialist advice to enable the rapid establishment of a fully functional Performance Management Department and provide direction on the tools needed for a fully functional Performance Management Department.
- Monitor the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key User Experience Indicators (KEIs) to ensure Network Performance objectives are being met.
- Establishment of the necessary platforms and tools to enable Performance Management to perform their duties.
- Development of needed Policies and Process for an effective Performance Management Department.
- Assist in the Establishment of Network Performance Management System.
- Ensure that all required stated Key Performance Indicators are met and information accessible.
- Very good knowledge of Vendor Network Element Managers for Nokia, Huawei and Ericsson.
- Highly skilled on all critical Key Performance Indicators for mobile networks across voice and data (2G/3G/4G).
- Very Good Knowledge of core network and vendor architectures for Ericsson, Huawei and Nokia.
- Ability to collect, consolidate and report on Network Performance Indicator.
- Identify key areas of improvement within Core, RAN, Transmission, MPBN and Packet Core networks and Network elements.
- Liase with Network Planning, MPBN, Transmission and VAS planning for design, optimization and planning of network architecture based on Performance Management criteria.
- Report on capacity, utilization, availability and network performance & quality.
- Trend analysis on critical KPI’s.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions:1
Experience: More than 10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Education: Bachelor Communication or Computer Engineering.