View more 3 days ago
- Take professional pictures in a studio or on location
- Work closely with clients and colleagues to produce in high-quality photographic images in various methods including printed/digital media.
- Use different techniques to enhance the photographs as required
- Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results and perform retouching and image adjustments after shoots.
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
- Review sets of photographs and select the best results
- Operate various photographic equipment such as single-lens reflex cameras and film or digital cameras and lighting and other necessary equipment.
- Deliver final product to various sources including internal and external customers, media, graphic designers, and corporate communications.
- Ensure to maintain all dedicated equipment and use them effectively.
- BA in Photography, Design, fine arts, or any related field.
- Minimum 3 Years in photography and graphics field.