Zain Iraq is Actively recruiting to hire and manage the implementation of various Brand and Commercial activities such as advertising campaigns from brief to execution, managing efficiently the relationships for internal and external stakeholders, conducting professionally meetings and presentations, follow-up on campaigns plans and deliverables in a timely manner, conduct and manage various workshops and provide reports, following up with marketing agencies and the different suppliers professionally, manage efficiently the purchasing cycle and follow up the request till suppliers deliver the service.
- Good knowledge in the marketing and advertising area and communication plans to participate in the achievement of commercial objectives and targets.
- Manage the internal processes of campaign briefs to execution.
- Push for the ideal time to market plans
- Associate in setting up communication strategies.
- Conduct professional presentations for communication strategies and thinking.
- Following up on the processing of Tasks/requests to set clear deliverables plan.
- Professionally and efficiently follow up on the jobs log with Agency & the different functions within the department for seamless workflow and manage the load.
- Setting up communication plans a project plan for the different commercial campaigns.
- Organize & report the focus groups, and surveys to measure results and propose solutions for the key findings.
- Proactively drive communications by reporting on the project’s status, progress, deliverables, and outcomes.
- Set focal communications reports inconsistent with related dept. reports: PR-SM-DM-MKT-Sales.
- Setting & following up the purchase requests cycle, from request, issuance on the system, orders to suppliers to acceptances.
- Manage and Follow up on the department’s legal paperwork with stakeholders.
What Do You Need to Qualify
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
The period that the employee should spend before applying is as below:
- From one Division to another Division at least one year in his/her former Division
- Customer Care Documentation & Information employees can submit after completing 6 months.
- Have Advertisement or designing background
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- Oral and Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Advertising and Marketing
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and African countries with a workforce of over 6,000 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 47.6 million active individual and business customers as of June 30, 2020.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, or gender.