Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
- Gather information and feedback from various Maintenance discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, Instrument, Inspection), Original Equipment Manufacturer and other Section/Department concerning the service condition and plant history, equipment, experience of the operative units and all other related resources that could be utilized for maintenance works.
- Analyze, conclude and prepare the gathered information, according to General Maintenance Program, into detailed maintenance activities, with most possible economical cost, for Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument and Inspection (QA/QC) in order to promote/maintain reliability and efficiency of the Field’s plants and in compliance with the certification authority prescription.
- Responsible in financial trade of the Field, e.g. budget preparation, round the year follow-up and monitoring of budget disposal and cost effectiveness on expenditures and savings.
- Responsible on various aspect of Material research, documentation, requisition, etc. whether as spare, replacement, consumable etc., in cooperation of Maintenance units and specialized staff and approval of the management.
- Ensures that all records of maintenance and PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance) are updated and maintained. Provides equipment capability, reliability and availability to maintenance staff and ensures that all equipment is kept in the condition required to deliver its full design duty.
- Ensures that the CMMS system is available when it is required for operational purposes.
- Maintains accuracy and validity of the data entered into the CMMS
Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in industrial engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent).
- Fluent English language.
- Experience in SAP system.
- Extensive experience in his line of profession and actual experience in oil & gas industry.
- Proficient in Computerized Maintenance Management System.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.