Zain Iraq Is Actively recruiting to hire Planning & Operation Customer Service Support Officers who are responsible for undertaking basic and routine activities under close supervision and guidance to ensure support is provided to Zain IQ and call centers and agents. Activities include gathering data for performance monitoring, following up on workforce management rules and keeping track of data and data analysis, and provisioning information related to knowledge management. The jobs are also responsible for supporting the quality assurance checks on calls received by call center agents and providing data as required for the generation of reports.
- Understand the Customer Service Support Strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement commercial touch point Department policies and procedures
- Collect and gather data for performance monitoring of call center agents
- Inform superior of any gaps in the collection of data
- Implement WFM policies and procedures ensuring efficiency and standardization
- Follow-up on workforce management rules and keeping track of data and data analysis
- Forecast and analyze workforce trends/ volumes/patterns/productivity and staffing models to determine required manpower for the efficient flow of operations
- Participate in the determination of the most optimized working schedules based on data analysis and trends review for the efficient flow of operations
- Coordinate scheduling of vacations/leaves/meetings/training sessions ensuring no disruption is caused whatsoever
- Collect data concerning the Volume/KPI of operations on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis and other data and draft analytical reports for the review of the supervisor concerning
- Monitor proper shifts implementation
- Propose and manage initiatives to enhance the mechanism of shifts scheduling
- Monitor inbound calls/interventions traffic and ensure efficient distribution of resources based on availability.
- Ensure newcomer’s tools are provided on time to initiate work without delays.
- Liaise with HR to ensure correct forecasting of hiring contact center staff and participate in assessment center driven by HR for the hiring of new call center agents.
- Liaise with HR to oversee and follow up the performance management process conducted on call center employees, provide inputs regarding the yearly rewards schemes and follow-up internal and external training programs performed in collaboration with the training and KM function.
What Do You Need to Qualify
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience in the related field
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Oral and Written Communication
- Technology Application
- Call Center Quality Assurance
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and Africa countries with a workforce of over 6,000 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 53 million active individual and business customers as of March 31, 2023
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, or gender.