At Eni, we are looking for a Plant Section Head within Zubair Field Operating Division in Basra, Iraq. You will be managing the production operations and maintenance at DGS (Degassing Station) and/or IPF (Initial Production Facilities).
As a member of Zubair Field Operating Division, you will be responsible for:
- Direct and control the day-to-day operations and find solutions to problems encountered in the operation and maintenance of the facilities.
- Coordinate its activities with Department Manager to ensure maximum efficiency in the operation and maintenance of the facilities.
- Ensures the realization of production programs, storage, shipping, and water injection.
- Coordinate activities with the various services (maintenance, engineering, production, and HSEQ).
- Ensure daily and monthly reporting to management to achieve the objectives of production and health and safety.
- Optimize injection of chemicals operations and monitoring of the results of analyses with the aim of reducing costs.
- Recommend and implement with the technical staff of the solutions for the problems and suggest possible improvements.
- Participate in the preparation of program of planned shutdown.
- Participate in the preparation and monitoring of maintenance plans.
- Monitoring plant functionality and plant technical problems fixing.
- Controlling data gathering from well areas and plants.
- To deal with emergencies.
- To demonstrate a personal engagement in the HSE domain while respecting the politics and the recommendations for eni and ZFOD rules and standards.
- Meeting HSE targets for production and maintenance operations
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree or diploma in an engineering/technical discipline
- Experience in Operations and Maintenance in petroleum industry
- Familiarity with the oil and gas industry and all related production equipment & operations
- Familiarity with maintenance procedures and operations
- Data management and computer literacy (e.g. MS Office)
- Development of technical procedures related to different activities
Fixed Term Contract, 28/28 rotation
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.