We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Plumber you are responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal and ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain and keep all automatic flushing valves operational
• Maintain and clean all fat traps within the kitchen areas
• Ensure regular maintenance and chemicals are used for cleaning existing soil and stack pipes
• Ensure all roof level ventilation vent pipes and roof rainwater outlets are kept clear at all times
• Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials
• Identify required tools and special equipment and select the type and size of pipe required
• Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures
• Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment
• Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary, water piping systems, sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters and conditioners
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally be having an apprenticeship as a Plumber and previous experiences in the same position. You should be able to work under policies and regulations and must be in good physical condition. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify systems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the job