WRS Kurdistan are looking for Local candidates to work as PMO Manager for a technology company in Erbil.
Contract Type: Permanent
- Responsible for doing detailed project design, planning and execution.
- Build cross-functional project team keeping in mind project requirements & deliverables through consultation with Function Heads/Top Management.
- Work closely with functions & support areas to ensure projects are delivered on time and as per agreed PIP.
- Generate and analyze impact assessments, determine timelines, return on investment projections and financial viability of the project.
- Build representative project plans, distribute agendas, document action items, distribute notes and update appropriate status using tracking tools.
- Act as the single point of contact for special project design, implementation, queries, etc.
- Identify issues and develop contingency plans when necessary; provide timely responses to inquiries and requests for information; and escalate unresolved issues to optimize project objectives.
- Prepare and facilitate key Project related management meetings.
- Developed and initiated internal processes to improve program/project delivery within specific timeframes.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with + 3 years of experience.
- PMP certified.
- Program management tool as example (Cost, Time, Quality, Procurement, HR, Scope, Risk, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Mobile Tower Planning, Deployment, Civil preparation, and Telecom equipment installation.
- Leading fiber optic implementation project.
- Acceptance for Tower / Site Civil work / Power / Fiber / Telecom.
- Fluency in Kurdish. Excellent command in English language.