The PO (Purchase Order) Administrator & System Support is responsible for acting as a liaison between the Buying team in KOREK telecom and vendors, till PO process is completed.
- Full understanding and knowledge of the Procurement tool in Microsoft AX Dynamics, and as well to explain to others that need training.
- Approve the PR’s in the separated levels when requested, as per the Sourcing process.
- Confirm the PO’s in the system once approved by the relevant departments.
- Having the PO’s when issued in system, signed by the authorized management as per Sourcing process.
- Communicate in writing approved Buying PO’s orders to vendors, as per the Sourcing process.
- Archiving PO’s and related documents, after sending the PO to vendors and receiving PO conformation
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and explained to team members as well as other departments.
- Organizing documents to be signed and coordinating with other departments if anything is missing.
- Follow up purchasing Processes and transactions according to Sourcing policy.
- Able to fully understand, use AX system and other systems in procurement.
- Understanding AX system flowchart, and be able to explain to IT once a modification is required.
- Preparing KPIs and reports of periodically.
- Assist with supporting the supply chain systems such as Warehouse management system, Contract Management System, PR2PO, MS Dynamics Procurement modules and Birt Eclipse reporting tool.
- Act as a liaison between functional users and project teams.
- Assist with coordinate with IT and related deptartments to perform timely monitoring, administration, backups, and performance tuning, problem resolution and user support for IT systems related to WMS or related systems used in Sourcing department.
- Good time management, able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Team player, hardworking and responsible person with a positive attitude.
- Process excellence interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate to all levels.
- Experience in an IT/Technical environment.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of Sourcing department, purchase Orders and other documentation/information.
- Archiving all the PO’s and documentation in hard and soft copy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Accurate in writing documents, sending emails and formal communication internally and externally with suppliers.
- Accurate in reporting, written communication and archiving.
- Project Management skills is a plus.
- Preferred knowledge in supply chain systems such as Infor WMS / Agiloft CMS and MS Dynamics.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
3-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor Business, Computer Engineering or in a relevant field