Manage, plan, control the operational activities and projects of POS & Franchise unit
– Prepare POS operations action plans & control the implementation.
– Set POS operations unit objectives and monitor team performance.
– Distribute, monitor and control marketing materials on monthly bases.
– Distribute, monitor and control promotional items on monthly bases.
– Prepare, analyze POS & Franchise daily, monthly and yearly statistics and reports.
– Prepare new business requirements and changes needed for existing & new systems.
– Monitor POS and Franchise Unit productivity, effectiveness and quality of work produced.Â
– Ensure timely and accurate reporting of POS and Franchise unit objectives & achievements.
– Execute site visits to Korek and Franchise POSs on regular basis.
– Scheduling, budgeting and support POS unit to prepare and manage POS events.
– Ensure that the CVM (Customer Visit Management) is implemented in all POSs and machines used properly according to company rules and regulations.
– Manage POS stationary stock and stationary orders.
– Ensure that all POSs systems are working properly, coordinate with the related technical teams in case of any technical issue.
- Team Evaluation and KPIs:
– Evaluate staff performance and attendance.
– POS employees daily KPI analyzing & monitoring.
– Monthly reporting of evaluation results with POS & Franchise management and follow up with the actions.
– Set project plans for all POS and Franchise projects.
– Monitor the execution of POS and Franchise projects according to the set project time plans.
– Coordinate with all the internal and external project stakeholders.
– Coordinate with commercial project management during all stages of project implementation.
- Stock Management:
– Manage and control POS stock according to processes.
– Ensure that all POSs are always provided with sufficient stock and manage stock orders.
– Ensure that the physical stock is always similar to the system stock and finance records by running periodical -stock inventories.
- Cash Management:
– Manage and control POS balances according to the processes.
– Manage the process of monthly POS balance confirmation run by Finance Department to make sure that all POS balances are recorded accurately.
– Follow up with the process of cash collection by the cash controllers as per the process.
– Follow up with the process of cash delivery to Finance Department as per the processes.
- Franchise Unit:
– Ensure that all Franchise POSs are delivering the same level of service as Korek POSs.
– Ensure that all Franchise POSs are managed properly by the main dealers in coordination with Franchise Manager.
– Ensure that theÂ company Franchise targets are achieved.
– Manage the evaluation of Franchise Shops and teams in coordination with Franchise Manager.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer skills MS offices.
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
Number Of Positions
5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Business Administration or related field.