Ensure the best quality of service in Korek C1 & C2 shops and obtain customer loyalty and satisfaction by managing all the POS operations under the management of the region.
- Set and fine-tune departmental and regional yearly objectives.
- Follow up and manage the daily, weekly and monthly sales compared to target per each POS.
- Prepare and control the implementation of regional financial budget, regional sales target and action plan.
- Monitor and follow up the performance of POS’s and make sure all the POS’s are achieving KPI targets.
- Analyze POSs productivity & efficiency and implement preventive and corrective actions.
- Contribute to the enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Lead, develop and motivate team members to reach optimum performance and to achieve corporate, department and unit objectives.
- Enhance and develop the employees\’ qualifications and expertise.
- Evaluate staff performance.
- Manage the Franchise new projects and Franchise operations in close cooperation with Franchise Management and the main dealers in the region of operation.
- Analyze department\’s daily, monthly, and yearly operational statistical reports.
- Execute site visits to the POS on regular basis and according to a plan and provide regular repot to management.
- Conduct daily meetings with all POS supervisors or team leaders.
- Excellent target oriented & sales management skills.
- Excellent Managerial skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, able to liaise effectively with people at all levels.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Financial skills, Prepare and control the implementation of financial budgets.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
Bachelor in Sales, Business, or related field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)