This position is assigned for Technicians capable of handling medium scale complexity tasks and require assistance from team leader, expert technician or Technician A in fault diagnosis, troubleshooting, fixes, or installations.
In order to progress to Technician A, the employee shall assist another higher level Technician by getting practical experience in large scale and complex tasks. Also the employee shall have proven records of quality work with no mistakes, ability to work independently, acquiring certifications, improving education level, leadership competencies in terms of decision making, commitment to goals, continuous improvement, initiative taking shall be apparent in a consistent manner with proven records of achieving outstanding results.
· Handle installation, equipment layout, integration, commissioning, testing, optimization, operation, as well as identification and maintenance of Power Equipment on the site.
· Regularly climb ladders and work on rooftops and may occasionally work on towers.
· Handle status monitoring systems and demonstrate ability to diagnose and solve problems.
· Check connectivity for correct functionality and optimal performance.
· Treat customers with respect, courtesy, and professionalism at all times
· Provide daily status monitoring of assigned sites.
· Load required tools and material into assigned Company vehicle with automatic transmission.
· May need to drive from and to site locations.
· Use hand tools to connect wires to terminals and to attach and detach various kinds of hardware to cable, etc. Work with color coded wires.
· Adhere to policies and procedures while working autonomously
· Maintain a safe work environment by following safe practices and adhering to safety policies.
· Follow industry codes, regulations, and standards.
· Work with heavy duty power equipment and hand tools in the construction and repair of outside plant cable facilities, conduit and pole lines.
· Communicating with Supervisors to install solar systems with specifications.
· Operate or tend equipment such as cooling and freezing units, refrigerators, batch freezers, and freezing tunnels, to cool or freeze products, food, and chemicals Preferable.