Estimated start date: TBC.
Estimated Duration of Assignment: Total 20 working days (divided into two sessions 10 days per session)
No. of participants: 40 (20 per session)
A bachelor’s / diploma degree in electrical/power engineering or any related field
Years of Experience:
● The trainer assistant must have a minimum of 5 years of progressive relevant experience and skills matching the training objectives
● Having a recognized certificate for participating in similar training is an advantage.
● Experience with an international organization or local NGO in building capacities is an advantage.
● The trainer assistant will be responsible for assisting the participants and walking them step by step to implement the training course practically during the session as per the lead trainer’s instructions.
● Coordinating the training session in terms of reaching out to the participants to ensure their availability on the training date one week prior.
● Providing attendance sheets and reporting daily to the UNDP’s TTEs.
- Address Ninewah, Mosul and Al-Hamdanya. USD Month
- How to apply How to Apply: Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. 8. Kindly write ( Power Transformers Trainer Assistant - Mosul and Al-Hamdanya. ) on the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.