View more 4 hours ago
Position: PR & Event Management Assistant Manager
Reporting To: Marketing General Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Plan and manage events from A to Z according to requirements and objectives.
- Source and negotiate different vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate on all operations and logistics.
- Study and negotiate sponsorship requests & participation.
- Lead promotional activities for the event and ensure proper completion.
- Plan and budget events, programs, sponsorships, and initiatives.
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures.
- Determine KPIs for PR activities and events.
- Handling post-event reports and measuring each PR campaign and event.
- Build long-term relationships with relevant stakeholders, such as media & press people, influencers, bloggers, etc.
- Plan, implement and manage public relations with the press and media.
- Develop all related content and communication for events (speeches, press releases, invitations etc..)
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is following the company brand.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Event Management and media/press relationships.
- Degree in public relations, communication, marketing, or hospitality.
- Excellent research, writing, copywriting, editing, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills (Translation is a plus).
- Good proficiency in MS Office such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal command of English, Kurdish, and Arabic.
- Ability to manage multiple events and people simultaneously.
- Project management experience
- Resilience when under pressure
- Attention to details
- Good leadership skills
- Highly Organized
- Good time management
- Expert interpersonal skills
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil USD Month