The purpose of the Iraq Governance and Performance Accountability (IGPA) project is to advance effective, accountable, and transparent governance in Iraq. This USAID effort, implemented by DAI, will work with the Government of Iraq (GOI) at all levels to better respond to citizen needs by supporting reform initiatives and Iraqi change agents on inclusive governance and public sector transparency, accountability, and economy. “Reform initiatives” includes support to improve service delivery functions, public financial management, and open government initiatives. IGPA will support the GOI and the citizens of Iraq in forming partnerships and collaborative efforts to solve problems jointly. IGPA has four (4) objectives:
- Enhance GOI service delivery capacity
- Improve public financial management
- Strengthen monitoring and oversight of service delivery and public expenditure
- Support Iraqi change agents (cross-cutting objective)
The primavera P6 technical advisor/Trainers will be responsible for the planning, execution, monitoring, and tracking the approved Primavera P6 training plan for MOP, related ministries, provinces, and departments.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
The primavera P6 technical advisor/Trainers will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Finalize and submit the training materials, agenda, and handouts for the Primavera P6 trainings.
- Support the regional PFM coordinator in the planning and execution of the approved training plan.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings related to the Primavera trainings.
- Write training report for each training course implemented and submit to the PFM coordinator and the PFM team lead
- Write Follow Up report for each visit or virtual session conducted after the trainings and submit to the PFM coordinator and the PFM team lead
- Provide technical support to the PFM lead when needed in regard to the Primavera trainings.
- Provide technical support to the client (GOI) when needed in regard to the Primavera P6 implementation.
- Support the training and development of change agents nominated from the MoP, line ministries and provinces to sustain the P6 training and capacity building work
- Provide weekly reports as directed by the team lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 10 – 15 years of Project scheduling experience in Oracle’s Primavera P6 software.
- 5-10 years of experience in training in project scheduling and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, project management or relevant field is required.
- Experience in training staff from GOI is preferred.
- Experience with USAID-funded projects preferred.
- Accuracy in working with large amounts of data
- Ability to respond effectively to time sensitive demands & inquiries
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite, and other relevant software
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills as well as exceptional customer relations (both internally & externally)
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Excellent communications and personnel management skills and ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization and of different multi-cultural backgrounds
- Extremely well organized and self-directed individual
- Fluency in English is required
Location and Reporting:
The primavera P6 technical Advisors/Trainers will be based in Baghdad, Iraq and embedded in the Ministry of Planning and will report to the PFM team lead.
- Address Baghdad
- How to apply You can address your application to : [email protected] Your application will not be taken into consideration if you do not insert the position title in subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.