View more 1 week ago
This position is responsible for administering process development tasks related to process documentation and/or process optimization.
key duties :
- Handle tasks assigned related to documentation of the departmental policies, list of processes, input and output.
- Document detailed processes of assigned department and process workflows.
- Conduct detailed business process workflow documentation as assigned.
- Apply analytical and system thinking skills to identify process improvements and provide findings.
- Propose improvements in current processes through identifying process lags and areas of opportunities.
- Always looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Bsc. in Telecom Engineering or any related engineering field.
- 2 Years in Quality Field.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to handle complex data analysis and system tools.
- ITIL & ISO Knowledge and experience.
- Quality assurance tools audit.
- Excellent understanding in all Business Operations
- Experience working with Large Corporation Organization Cultures.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and senior management.
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on standards and business procedures.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work