• Prepare and review suppliers’ audit balance monthly.
• Follow-up on service suppliers and obligations in a contract of the company.
• Preparation of supplier and procurement reports.
• Ensure that the suppliers’ accounts match each financial period’s end.
• Follow up VAT discount and additionality tax.
• Make periodic visits to suppliers in their business locations to find out all the developments.
• Monitor the documents received from the Procurement Section and follow up on the response to them.
• Assign tasks by distributing purchase orders and follow-up responses to them.
• Oversight and management of procurement work in general and control of the work of the department’s staff.
• Discuss offers with project managers and heads for best prices.
• Develop good relations with various departments within and outside the organization from sources of supply.
• Use the best procurement methods and work to constantly develop them.
• Find the best and lowest cost sources of supply.
• Organizing work steps, monitoring their functioning, and monitoring their implementation.
• Strengthen the relationship with suppliers to maintain sources of supply.
• Participation in meetings with senior management and expression of opinion in decisions and outcomes.
• Participation in the formulation and setting of objectives.
• Follow-up and implementation of procurement plans.
• Propose the appropriate budget for procurement management.
• Keep invoices for goods, purchases, and sales.
• Record all goods and purchases received and keep records.
• Developing procurement strategies.
• Find the best opportunities to buy goods at the right quality and price.
• Constantly examine the state of the market.
• Negotiation of contracts and prices.
• Search for high-quality vendors and service providers.