On Behalf of an International FMCG- Manufacturing company in Baghdad, WRS team is looking for a local candidate to work as a Procurement Associate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for ensuring a company has the right materials and equipment necessary to function.
• Responsible for all internal purchasing and material sell-out in addition to local contractors.
• Ensure the lowest price/best quality of materials and services has been achieved.
• Examine the price of every purchase for compliance with contracts and agreed prices.
• Ensure all activities are in compliance with company policies.
• Ensure delivery of invoices to accounting on time.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3 years of total professional experience.
• Native Arabic and upper-intermediate English language skills.
• Highly analytical.
• Strong communication & negotiation skills.
• Able to travel if necessary (domestic and international).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
• Openness to change & diversity.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Quality orientation & result oriented.
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- How to apply https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/procurement-associate