MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
The Procurement & Logistics Officer will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Management of the logistics petty cash and reporting monthly.
- Maintain and update on monthly basis the FOCSIV/Project inventory and stocks, ensuring that all Assets are clearly coded.
Immigration & Customs:
- Follow up on visa, work permits, and re-entry passes for expatriate staff in Federal Iraq and Kurdistan and any other job-related countries.
- Follow up on custom documents for cargo.
Travel and appointments
- Fleet management
Procurements and supplies
- Receive requests for materials from the project managers or project admin or field coordinator.
- Requests for quotations analyze and forward recommendations for approval.
- Processing local purchase orders and submitting them for financial approval.
- Follow up with the suppliers to deliver the ordered materials on time.
- Proper packaging of cargo for delivery to areas of operation.
- Preparation and updating of the suppliers’ database.
- Keeping abreast with FOCSIV and donor procedures on goods and logistic issues.
Office equipment’s, supplies, and maintenance:
- Ensure service and maintenance of all equipment and facilities.
- Ensure availability of office supplies (stationary, cleaning, water, electricity and phone/internet connections)
- Follow up with the owner and inform her/him of any problems or decisions taken in regard to the premises.
Communications and Security:
- Regular communication to the operational areas.
- Ensuring the correct functioning of all communication equipment.
- Attending meeting concerning the security
- Communicate the security issues to the concerned staff and organize/support re- location and/or evacuation.
- Facilitate preparation and updating of security plans.
- Organize security training for field staff.
- Training of field staff on the required procedures of operations.
- Periodic field supervision of logistics processes.
Skills and Qualifications REQUIRED
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Procurement, Logistics Economics, or related subjects, with previous experience working in development projects.
- 5 years’ experience working in the INGO in a similar role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Access, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word).
- High professional ethics and integrity, Good interpersonal and organizing skills, Strong communication skills.
- Willing and able to travel regularly in Federal Iraq.
- Proficiency in English, Arabic and Kurdish written and spoken.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Knowledge of donor rules and regulations, these include but are not limited to: AICS – Italian Cooperation
- Experience in managing agricultural and education procurements.
- Address ErbiI, Ankawa, Karezan, stabile n. 240/7/33
- How to apply If you are interested in this position please send your CV and motivation letter to the following email address: email@example.com, including the following subject “Procurement & Logistic Officer (NATIONAL)”. The deadline for this position is 31 October 2023 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. FOCSIV considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.