Job Title: Procurement & Logistics Officer
Reports to: Administration- Finance
MASIL the exclusive ground handling operator in Baghdad International Airport are looking to hire a Procurement and Logistics Officer. A successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience dealing with Iraqi Markets, and Prices, any procurement issues.
The Logistic/Procurement Officer will be responsible for providing adequate Logistic & Procurement support for the needs of the company, i.e. trainings, workshops, conferences, meetings, travel and in close coordination with all MASIL Staff, vendors and participants. S/he will ensure that purchase order is solicited using adequate price competition in compliance with procurement policies. This long- term position will be based in Baghdad performing all procurement requirements and needs.
- Insure logistics support, procurement requirements are met.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Prepare and review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Respond to customers and suppliers inquires about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Compare prices, specifications and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential supplies.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
- Compare supplier’s bills with bids and purchase orders in order to verify accuracy.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure timely delivery of quality goods and/or services.
- Ensure that documentation is provided in a timely manner for payment.
- Prepare advertisements and organize procurement arrangements.
- Assist in preparation of all procurement documents, e.g bidding documents, requests for proposals, bid evaluation reports, notification of award, contract management and inspection.
- Maintain all purchase orders, or subcontracts files.
- Other duties assigned.
- A/B.S in relevant field plus (3) years of experience working in the field of procurement.
- Proven skills in managing logistical support for large and complex events.
- Knowledge of procurement rules and regulations.
- Ability to work both in team and independently.
- Strong computer spreadsheet/word processing skills.
- Strong attention to details, organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Good English skills ( writing and resding), as well as Arabic required.
- Address Baghdad- Airport
- Salary Offer $1455
- How to apply please send all qualified CVs to the email:[email protected]
- Job Reference Procurement