Job Brief Information:
This job requires a high level of professionalism and accuracy in all the aspect of the daily duties and responsibility, it needs a person who is committed and respects time since all tasks have deadline that needs to be met. Failure will cause the whole company a loss as well as performance stall. Organizing and prioritizing must be a key element in your personality to conduct and completely submit in confident. You will receive the necessary training to bring you up to speed and all needed equipment and tools will be provided to excellent your job and be good at what you do best. The basics are on you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Respecting and applying company policies.
2. Avoiding any purchase without prior approval on price.
3. Obtaining multiple quotations for the item to be purchased.
4. Interact with suppliers to ensure high quality, competitive cost, and on-time delivery.
5. Regular visits to suppliers locations to evaluate and acquire quotes.
6. Daily follow up on suppliers and inventory.
7. Organizing the priorities of purchasing materials according to importance and need.
8. Commitment to the specifications required by the customers
9. Pick and pack the items and label creation according to the packed items.
10. Preparing documentations and schedule for items delivery to customer.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Previous experience in O&G field (preferred)
• Ability to work professionally and cordially with fellow staff members, visitors, and partner institutions including international and local NGOs, governmental entities, support organizations, and the public.
• Excellent in Microsoft office
• Good oral and written communications in English, Arabic and Kurdish.
• Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
• A team player who demonstrates patience, flexibility, and honesty.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to (email@example.com)
- How to apply Interested candidates can submit their resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Job Reference 3923-433PM