|The Runner is critical in representing purchasing, Inc.; the Runner is often the only contact a business or vendor will have with purchasing, Inc. so they encounter must be strictly professional. Responsibilities of the Runner include:
• Collect supply, equipment, and/or parts orders from various businesses.
• Return supply, equipment, and/or parts orders and/or rentals to various businesses.
• Coordinate activities and stops to limit the number of trips.
• Order supplies, equipment, and/or parts as directed.
• Maintain warehouse and inventory in an organized manner.
• Keep tools and supplies secure.
• Record mileage; use Runner Daily Log.
• Fill out Purchase Orders.
• May involve travel outside of the city area.
• Additional duties as assigned by the purchasing manager or the direct supervisor.
Credit note in case of material
This position reports directly to the Purchasing Manager.
- Address Al Muthanna - Samawa
- How to apply [email protected]