This position is responsible for handling all administration, paperwork, Filing, technical specification documentation of the purchase orders and ensuring all documents are routed to the proper approval channels before processing.
- Ensure that all purchasing activities are is in compliance with purchasing practices and in accordance with company policies.
- Prepare technical specifications for the purchase orders, including terms and conditions and evaluation criteria.
- Monitor lead time for all orders and shipments.
- Prepare and follow up on all order documents and approvals needed.
- Follow up on all payments for supplier and ensure documentation is properly maintained.
- Prepare and develop purchase documents and supplier lists to obtain competitive quotations on product pricing and services as per direction of Procurement Manager.
- Ensure supplier payments discrepancies and variances are resolved.
- Monitor shipments and Follow up with the clearing companies to ensure all our transactions are being handled efficiently.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all orders under clearance or in the pipeline.
- Update system with order status, new dates of shipping and new arrivals.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Ensure all the import-related documents are complete in order for the goods to reach their destination on time.
- BA in Business Admin or related field
- 1-2 Years’ Experience in Administrative Office Job.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adequate knowledge in distribution, logistics routes, clearing.
- Ability to multitask and handle accurately and timely entry of data.
- Ability to work with Large ERP System and produce reports.
- Adequate Knowledge in Procurement Methods, Negotiation, Contracts terms and conditions.
- Excellent understanding in all Business Operations