Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Produced Water – Technical Advisor on a 4×4 rotational basis for one of our projects located in Iraq.
- Reporting to client PW Integration Manager
- Attend the Produced water squad and provide progress on PW activities
- Work closely with engineering team to provide operations and technical inputs to all PW MOCs from the feed to implementation stages.
- Work closely with SS team and provide operations inputs for PW management (handling and disposal) and ensure injections capacities are in line with Produced water productions.
- Work closely with Operations and ensure Reliability improvement plan is prioritized and implemented
- Work closely with major project and provide Operations inputs to PW projects and ensure that the overall project is delivered to meet the asset operational needs.
- Support the PW projects Operations readiness team
Skills / Qualifications
Technical and Business Skills
- Strong commitment to safety
- Highly motivated and self-reliant
- Confident and assertive
- Problem solver
- Open thinker and innovator
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, with minimum 5 years experience in International multicultural Operational roles across the full value chain of hydrocarbon and water production facilities.
- Operations experience and familiarity with operations processes and tools.
- team worker with good coaching and Organizational skills.
- Experience of process hazard analysis methods such as HAZOP, HAZID / What-if, LOPA.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!