We harness ISP technology in a way that delivers both speed and reliability – consistently. As an Internet Services Provider licensed by ITPC MOC (Ministry of Communication) that has operated since 2009 we’ve built up a reputation that today, proudly proceeds us – boasting a growing client base of businesses whose existence relies upon the service that we provide
• Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesse market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtain product market share by working with sales to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesse product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and Technology.
• Introduce and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and promotion
• Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized solutions.
• Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintain product awareness by conducting training and produce marketing materials for the sales team.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related fields
3-5 years of experience in Pre-Sales field
Skills & Qualifications
• Engineering or Information technology background /Qualification
• Product Management Skills
• People Management skills
• Understanding the Customer,
• Product Development Skills
• Requirements Analysis
• Pricing decision skills
• Planning Skills
• Competitive Analysis
• Sales Planning Skills
• Financial Planning and modeling skills