The key responsibilities for this position includes (but not limited to):
- Offer surgical sales support within an operating theatre environment.
- Interact with surgeons, clinical , surgical, and clerical staff to offer surgical solutions for patients.
- Complete quarterly sales reports and identify new business opportunities.
- Provide thorough in-service training to each customer, as well as ongoing application support and technical assistance
- Provide prospective customers with accurate information and sensible solutions, which best address their needs
- Prepared to travel within Iraq when required (75% of the time will be traveling between Iraq cities), attend local and regional conferences and meetings.
The key skills required for this role include:
- B.Sc. in Engineering, medical or scientific fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience. ophthalmic applications is a plus
- Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheet and database management.
- Exceptional negotiating and diplomacy skills within a professional environment.
- Ability to develop and make corporate level presentations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Living in Baghdad , However, travel across the country is a must.
- Having a car.
- No government work commitment
- Address Baghdad , Harthiya
- Salary Offer after interview USD after interview Month
- How to apply Send Your CV To : [email protected]
- Job Reference Business Development