Job Title: Petroleum Engineer
Department / Function: Subsurface
Working pattern: Rotational position – 14/14 or 21/21
This is a rotational position working in the Production Management Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving efficiency improvements on the client site, through the management of production deferrals, production performance insights and process enhancements.
- Evaluate production performance information, present insights and lead interventions to enhance production performance
- Track and assess oil and water production deferrals. Collaborate with deferral owners to develop continuous improvement initiatives
- Support the Production Management Team in delivering the annual technical production forecast
- Prepare monthly performance reports on new wells, well interventions, production operations, project delivery and engage with stakeholders.
- Assess current performance management protocols, propose and implement process improvements
- Modernise & transform Production Management tools and ways of working
Criteria & Qualifications:
Petroleum Engineering or similar Engineering degree
Essential experience and job requirements
- Proven oil and gas industry experience (minimum of 3 years) with an understanding of oil production systems from reservoir to export.
- Strong numeracy skills, including statistics
- Proficient in English and competent communications skills
Desirable criteria and qualifications
- Experience in hydrocarbon accounting and deferrals management
- Data science skills, preferably Python
- Data analysis and presentation techniques, e.g. Power BI
- A motivation to continually learn and develop
If Interested please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.