At Eni, we are looking for a Production Superintendent within Zubair Field Operating Division in Basra. You will be responsible for coordinating the well operations and collaborating with the other departments for monitoring proper performances at work.
As a member of the Operations Division at Zubair Field Operating Division you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the follow-up during all works inside the DGS North facilities
- Ensuring regular functioning parameters analysis
- Ensuring the logistics needs in terms of chemical products, oils, etc.
- Ensuring the management of teams and responsibility.
- Requiring specialist intervention in case of anomalies on the production units.
- Supervising all work at the level of the DGSN
- Ensuring the implementation of all safety and operation instructions.
- Respecting of the procedure of waste management.
- Ensuring the rational use of the means at its disposal
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Engineer in chemical
- Compliance with HSE instructions
- The knowledge of the good ways of intervention on the equipment
- Good cooperation with other structures
- Previous experience in the oil and gas plant or refinery
- Fluent English language.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.