Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Oxfam GB -Iraq Program is looking for a consultant who will carry out a consultative strategy review process, organize and facilitate a workshop to help reflect on the overall state of the program. This will cover assumptions and external scenarios, key challenges, Oxfam’s strengths, and programmatic opportunities.
The key questions are: what is Oxfam Iraq’s current and future added value, what should shift in our strategy and priorities given the
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced consultant, who cares about Oxfam’s mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to our feminist principles and values of empowerment, accountability and inclusion.
An ideal candidate for this assignment will have:
- At least 15 years of (senior) global management experience in humanitarian and development NGOs
- Demonstrated experience of facilitating strategy review processes, consultation and facilitation.
- Experience in post-conflict programming, preferably in Iraq or the MENA region
The assignment is expected to require roughly 25 working days, to be completed between 1 January and 31 March 2024; with a flexible time frame depending on consultant’s availability.
- Address 121 Gulan
- Salary Offer as per the consultancy agreement USD as per the consultancy agreement Month
- How to apply Interested consultants (individuals or consultancy company), with relevant experience and skills based on the attached Terms of Reference, can submit their Expression of Interest (EOI), including the following: The technical proposal should provide details on: the proposed methodology responding to the ToR and the deliverables. the evidence of capacity in line with the experience and expertise required for the assignment as described above, including references to experience with similar assignments and/or samples of previous, similar assignments; the CV of the individual(s) to be directly involved in the assignment; and three professional referees. An accompanying draft work plan for the period (January-March 2023). The financial proposal: includes a budget of the offer, with breakdown of all major anticipated costs: per cost category (e.g. daily fees, equipment, …); Oxfam will cover travel, accommodation and workshop costs separate from the consultant’s proposal. Statement on the willingness to follow Oxfam’s Code of Conduct and guidance regarding safe programming. Please submit the EOI and other documents by 11:59 PM Iraq time by 27 December, 2023 to [email protected] with Oxfam Iraq Program Strategy Review in the subject line. No EOIs will be accepted after the deadline.
- Job Reference Program Strategy Review - Consultancy (INT10118)