- A relevant first level university degree or equivalent professional
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience at national or international level in supporting programme/project operations., including at least 2 years of experience with an NGO’s, donor or national/international organization
- Good knowledge of the EU humanitarian aid system
- Good knowledge of International NGOs, UN Aid agencies and Red Cross Movement
- Good understanding of Humanitarian Aid principles, policies and Standards
- knowledge and professional experience in Syria.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc).
- An excellent knowledge of English (verbal & writing)
- An excellent knowledge of Arabic and Kurdish (verbal & writing).
- Address Iraq, Erbil, English village
- Salary Offer EUR 2,859
- How to apply The national staff members observe the NS Code of Conduct as published on https://ec.europa.eu/echo/who/about- echo/fieldnetwork_en . This is a local position opened to nationals and other residents of Iraq with countywide valid work and residence permits. The contract is initially for one year with the possibility of renewal subject to a 3 months’ probationary period. As an indication, the monthly basic salary is on average approximately EUR 2,859 which corresponds to 5 years’ relevant work experience. The salary will be adapted according to the exact duration of relevant professional experience supported by a work certificate. In addition to this, the employee will also receive other allowances and benefit. Shortlisted candidates will have to bring the full supporting documentation in originals with them during the testing or interview stage in addition to references (including contact details of the HR department and the supervisor) that can be consulted by ECHO. At least one of the references has to include a recent employer. Applications including a cover letter, a detailed CV, academic and employment certificates should be sent by email to [email protected](link sends e-mail) until 24/07/2021 midnight local time Erbil at the latest. The vacancy reference must be clearly stated in the subject line. The EUROPASS application and detailed Terms of Reference are available on the EU Delegation’s website https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/iraq/area/jobs-funds_en as of 06/07/2021. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. Candidates who will not have been contacted by 25/08/2021 should consider that they have not been selected.
- Job Reference PA 2021-06