Duration: 7 months, with potential to expand to full-time job with extended timeline.
Working Station: Erbil.
In Partnership with the Global Jothoor Foundation, we are seeking for a Female-Project Assistant to work with GJF’s field team in Erbil for a project to develop and implement a social rehabilitation program for imprisoned women and youth in Iraq. GJF looking for PA who is proactive to work collaboratively with our team on specific short- and long-term projects’ objectives. In this role, you will oversee tasks delegated to you by the Project Manager and the Project Coordinator and ensure that the project is moving forward on time and on budget. PA will need to be highly organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently. The ability to motivate others and keep them on task in a positive and encouraging manner is also a must-have skill in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Can multitask, work well under pressure, meticulous attention to job instructions, and work efficiently to meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously.
- Positive team working attitude and appreciate working in collaborative environment.
- Project assistant helps coordinate with her team members to achieve project objectives. She is also facilitating communication and assist with administrative duties.
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity.
- Collaborate with the project team and contribute to the entire project lifecycle and facilitate team communication.
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met, need to manage progress reports, timetables, and financial documents.
- Coordinate efforts within the team, beneficiaries, stakeholders and with outside consultants efficiently.
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management.
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently.
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Have an analytical and critical mindset for making the best decisions for the project.
- Salary Offer Based on Qualifications USD Based on Qualifications Month
- How to apply 1- Send a copy of updated resume of three pages maximum including three professional references. 2- Send sample of a written report. 3- Interested applicants must email titled (Your Name+ PA Erbil) requested documents to: [email protected]. Any Application that doesn't include All Three points above will be neglected.