SICIM is a Construction Company established in 1962 and offering all types of services related to the installation of pipelines and relevant ancillary facilities for the transmission and distribution of oil, gas and water on an international basis.
Sicim is looking for a Project Control Manager for one of our upcoming projects in Iraq.
The candidate shall be able to address all aspects related to Planning & Cost Control activities in Iraq reporting directly to the Project Manager and timely reporting to HQ.
The Project Control Manager shall be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate timely scheduling and cost controlling activities, review and forecast sessions with project team members and Project Manager
- Reporting and tracking trends as they emerge
- Track, log, and close project issues and deficiencies
- Coordinate and support Project Control personnel involved in all Projects
- Support Project Managers on Project Control activities (Work Statements, Schedule monitoring, reporting)
- Schedule and organize defined review meetings
- Obtain, review and analyze vendor progress reports/schedules in order to reflect updates and their associated impacts on the Overall Project Master Schedule
- Take the initiative to work with contractors, gathering necessary schedule insights in order to analyze critical path(s), schedule variations, and progress trends
- Coordinate the lessons learned as well as conduct lessons learned sessions with the project teams
Key qualifications for this position include:
- Degree / diploma in an engineering discipline with (ten) 10 years minimum experience in project control and planning activities and at least seven (7) years’ experience in the oil & gas industry;
- Project Management/Project Planning, Scheduling, Cost Engineering Certification from a recognized institution such as the Project Management Institute (PMI), International Project Management Association (IPMA), Association of American Cost Engineers (AACE) is preferred;
- Must have five (5) year experience in a similar position on at least one major oil and gas installation project;
- Must be fully conversant with the latest cost and planning software packages and techniques;
- Fluent in English with strong written and oral communication skills.
What we offer:
Complex projects: a challenging environment, with the possibility of rapid growth and a highly specialized career.
Multiculturality: the possibility for personal enrichment, working with people from different nationalities.
Presence around the world: the possibility to work in very different geographical contexts, discovering remote locations.