- Monitor the progress of projects and prepare reports on the achievements made on projects.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met by performing quality assurance tests.
- Divide projects into actionable actions with appropriate time frames.
- Preparing periodic reports on analyzing risks and available opportunities.
- Supervised project procurement management.
- Monitor the progress of projects and deal with any problems that arise.
- Cooperate with the project manager and provide the necessary support.
- Follow up on the issuance of all legal papers such as contracts, terms of the agreement, etc.
- Create and maintain project documents, plans, and reports.
- Participate in preparing budgets.
- Communicate with clients to define requirements, goals, and deadlines.
- The ability to manage projects and deal with delivery dates distinctively.
- Ability to prepare and interpret step-by-step plans and schedules.
- Possess organizational skills, division of tasks, and time management.
- Good communication skills with different personalities.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control systems.
- Distribute tasks to the work team and assist in managing the schedule.
- B.Sc. Computer/Communication Engineering or relevant degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in this field
- MS Office
- office, Microsoft Planner programs
- PMP-CCNA-MTCNA-network +
- Address Missan USD Month
- How to apply To Apply: • Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs via [email protected] • The subject of the email should be TM-22-001 • Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed • ALTAMEER is an equal-opportunity employer and Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone call. • Unsuccessful candidates will not get a reply. • The Closing date is 31th December 2022.
- Job Reference TM-22-001