- Support the Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer to ensure that the objectives are met and Project Goals are set supporting those.
- Ensure project scope, schedule and cost are clearly defined, closely coordinated, consistently monitored and controlled throughout the project cycle. Report any deviation and propose corrective action, to ensure the project goals for safety, schedule, cost, and quality are met.
- Facilitate development of the Project Execution Plan ensuring high quality, all Project Phases up to and including Project Closure are considered and is aligned with the Program Execution Plan.
- Facilitate team meetings and interactions promoting excellent communication with all team members and FEED/EPC Contractor.
Educational & Technical Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
• 10 – 15 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry, Refinery and petrochemical projects
Please apply via the link below