Roles and Responsibilities
• Managing and controlling medium and heavy projects within the specified time, quality, and cost
• Developing and maintaining project plans to track critical path tasks, dependencies, and requirements
• Manage project cost, scope, and schedule
• Performing very high coordination with our client, Warehouse, and field teams
• Preparing lists of needed materials with full control of materials, equipment, and tools movement between different WHs, sites, teams…etc.
• Preparing the required daily plan and distributing the tasks of each member of the team
• Leading and controlling a team of engineers, technicians, and a project management team
Education / Personal Qualification
• BSc in Civil Engineering,
• Minimum of 5 years of Experience in the telecom field for Vendor devices.
• Experience with budgeting, project cost estimating, scheduling and planning
• Excellent MS Office Skills (high skills in Excel)
• Leadership skills
• Good soft skills (Self Confidence, Communication, active lessening, presentation skills, dissuasion making, team leading, Working under pressure, teamwork).
• Excellent English languages Skills (Speaking, Writing, and reading)
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer Salary Scale USD Salary Scale Month
- How to apply Kindly send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention the vacancy name in the subject. I would like to inform you that we will review all submitted CVs and we will contact the qualified candidates only.
- Job Reference NA