Al-Tahreer Association for Development is a non –governmental organization that aims at spreading the tenets of democracy, peace, and human rights. It has been working in Iraq ever since 2004 in Nineveh governorate. The association has conducted many training programs, provided counseling, and carried out projects that support the building of democracy and civil society and promote the culture of peace, and maintaining the relationship between individuals and diverse communities of Iraq in partnership with INGO, NGO.
PROJECT SUMMARY Al-Tahreer Association for Development is proposing twelve months Phase III continuation of the Widening the Space for Women, Youth, and CSOs in Iraq project. During the phase, one 12 qualified CBO’s selected from 3 targeted newly liberated Iraqi governorates after ISIS occupied them in 2014, Among more than 80 applied CBO’s.
The Project Manager will:
- Oversee all project activities and be the main contact point for the donor and the field staff.
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans, and monitoring processes.
- Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes, and financial reports on a regular basis to the donor.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of activity-based project budgets as well as monthly financial reports and sending of new funding requests.
- Coordinate with international NGOs and other partners ( 12 CBOs + 20NGO ) to leverage programs and support.
- Lead and motivate the project team (Caseworkers, social workers, mentor/facilitators) and monitor project activities and project expenditure and coordinate work with volunteers in the project
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified in grant agreements.
- Employs resourcefulness in project design, implementation, and monitoring “CLCMS – CFLS” Identifies and implements creative solutions.
Essential Skills :
- Leadership and Team Management.
- Technological Skills.
- Public Relations Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solving creatively and mitigate risks effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
Educational & Qualifications Requirements:
- University or college qualification in a relevant area or equivalent work experience.
- At least three (3) years of experience working with NGOs/INGOs.
- Experience in capacity building, project planning, implementation, and monitoring.
- Strong understanding of the general country situation and vulnerable populations in the community
- You must have a passion for serving people and the cause you will be working for.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic languages.
- Address Erbil , Park view
- Salary Offer N/A
- How to apply Please submit your cover letter along with your CV by email to the following address: [email protected]
- Job Reference N/A