- Location: Iraq.
- Period and Duration of the assignment/Services: 60 Working days
- Estimated start date: 10-08-2022. Estimated End date: 31-12-2022
- Master’s degree in translation/ interpretation, English literature, or relevant fields
Years of Experience:
- A minimal of five (5) years of translation and interpretation experience
- Experience in working with UN agencies or other international Agencies
- Proven ability to translate technical documents is required
- Previous work and experience in the environment, energy, climate change, biodiversity, and related fields is preferred
- Knowledge of UNDP requirements, processes and procedures is preferred Five (5) years of experience in water resources management is required.
- Three (3) years of experience of working with national or provincial governments on water resources management required.
- Experience in coordination with stakeholders and organizing consultative events is desirable.
- Experience in awareness-raising activities, use of media, social media and communications desirable.
- Experience of working with the United Nations or an international organization is an advantage.
- Translation of documents from Arabic to English and vice versa as needed for the project and another project.
- Interpretation of speeches and dialogues as needed for portfolio meetings and workshops
- How to apply *How to Apply: Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. Kindly write (Project National Translator / Iraq) in the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.