- Duty Station:
Diyala (Preferably Baquba)
Anbar (Preferably Ramadi, or Falluja)
Salah al-Din (preferably Baiji)
- Estimated start date: 1 Mar 2023. Estimated end date: 30th September 2023.
- Academic Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in management and/or agriculture or a related area of knowledge, preferably in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Sciences, or Engineering.
- Years of Experience:
- minimum 5 years of professional experience, specifically in monitoring and following up the implementation of livelihood projects, skills development, vocational training, and business support, agriculture support.
- Good interpersonal skills; experience in building and maintaining professional relationships with a multi-disciplinary range of actors.
- Communication and Problems Solving Skills: ability to interact and solve issues that might arise in the field between different partners.
- Fair and transparent decision making; calculated risk-taking.
- Technical skills:
- proven ability to plan and prioritize work activities and strong analytical, reporting and writing skill as well as field monitoring skills and project management.
- Proven experience in Quality Control and Assurance livelihoods projects.
- Previous experience with a similar assignment implemented by UN and (I)NGOs would be an asset.
- TRAVEL PLAN:
- The Project Officer is responsible for all the travel-related arrangements and movement between different districts, including the cost of the travel. Also, He/she will be responsible for his/her own safety and security measures.
- Language Required:
– fluency in Arabic and working knowledge of English.
- Address Diyala (Preferably Baquba) - Anbar (Preferably Ramadi, or Falluja) - Salah al-Din (preferably Baiji) USD Month
- How to apply *How to Apply: Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. Kindly write (Project Officer - Diyala - Anbar - Salah al-Din) on the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs