Rwanga Foundations is looking for a confident, innovative, and creative individual to join its team working on Invest My Idea crowdfunding platform as project Officer in Erbil. Invest My Idea is a crowdfunding platform that connects start-up owners, mentors, investors, and organizations working in the entrepreneurial landscape (in an online platform) to perform crowdfunding which is a way for individuals, businesses, and charities to raise funds. It works through individuals or organizations who invest in (or donate to) crowdfunding projects. Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Project Officer (PO) is responsible to assist and instruct startup owners in developing their crowdfunding campaigns.
- Communicate with the interested individuals/entities who wants to learn about the project.
- Helping startup owners plan and prepare for a successful crowdfunding campaign.
- Project officer plays as a focal point between project beneficiaries and project consultant/mentors. An excellent communication skill is required.
- Report and follow up with startup owners of in-complete campaigns.
- Monitor and assess startup campaigns.
- Act as an integral part of the department/office by contributing ideas and initiatives.
- Ensure that cooperation between various project teams and with other sections are well maintained.
- Create contents about the project, beneficiaries, and activities to draw public attention to the project.
- Design monthly plan for the project and the beneficiaries’ campaigns.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication and report skills in Kurdish, and English. Arabic is a plus.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and project management tools.
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritizing administrative skills.
- Very good storytelling skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Attention to details, multitasking skills, and working under pressure.
- Commitment to high professional ethical and confidentiality standards in a diverse workplace
- Flexible with working hours, working during holidays and under pressure.
- Flexible to attend meetings, conventions, trainings, and workshops outside duty station.
- Able to travel within the country and overseas.
- How to apply • Applicants should submit their CVs with cover letter to [email protected], Please mention the vacancy title: [RF47 - Project Officer] in the subject box of your email.