- Estimated start date: 20-06-2022
Estimated end date: 31-12-2022
Location: 20% Erbil, 80% Kirkuk and Ninewa .
MA Degree in Agriculture with 4 years’ experience or BA with 7years’ experience. TOT and other livelihoods, M&E, gender, and any other project management or agricultural training is an asset
Years of Experience:
• A Minimum 4 years of professional experience, specifically in agricultural project management or coordination.
• Experience in monitoring and following up the implementation of livelihoods projects, including CFW, vocational training, and business support including MSMEs and Start-up Support.
• Good interpersonal skills; experience in building and maintaining professional relationships with a multi-disciplinary range of actors.
• Communication and Problems Solving Skills: Ability to interact and solve issues that might arise in the field between different partners.
• Good decision-making skills.
• proven ability to plan and prioritize work activities and strong analytical, reporting and writing skill as well as field monitoring skills and project management.
• Proven experience in Quality Control and Assurance of livelihoods projects.
• Previous experience with a similar assignment implemented by UN and (I)NGOs would be an asset.
• fluency in Arabic and English, working knowledge of Kurdish is an asset.
- Address 20% Erbil, 80% Kirkuk and Ninewa USD Month
- How to apply How to Apply: 1. Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. 2. Kindly write (Project Officer /Agricultural Expert) in the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.